What You'll Get
- $44 for one G-Pass ticket for lower balcony seating (up to $53.60 value)
- $53 for one G-Pass ticket for rear main floor seating (up to $69.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Book of Pleasures Concert Series
- Bobby Brown: A founding member of New Edition (when he was just 9 years old), Brown’s solo career launched him into the stratosphere thanks to hits such as “My Prerogative,” “Every Little Step,” and “On Our Own.” Lately you may have seen him back on stage with New Edition or gearing up for the release of his latest album, Smoke.
- Next: the Minneapolis R&B trio filled the late ’90s and 2000s with slinky smash hits such as “Butta Love,” “Too Close,” and “Wifey”
- Dru Hill: since 1992, this group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits, including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep Is Your Love”; today, founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, and original member Jazz take the stage, with recent addition Tao rounding out the ensemble’s lush harmonies and carpool-lane privileges
- Kelly Price: This powerhouse vocalist and seven-time Grammy nominee got her start backing Mariah Carey on “Fantasy” and elevating Biggie’s “Mo Money, Mo Problems” with her sugary mezzo-soprano croon. She later carved out a solo career that veers from romantic ballads such as “Secret Love” and “As We Lay” to soul-stirring gospel.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.