What You'll Get
- Two tickets to Mike & The Mechanics
- When: Friday, March 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $35 for seating in floor rows M–S or balcony rows F–H (up to $105 value)
- $45 for seating in floor rows H–J or balcony rows B–D (up to $126 value)
- Click to view the seating charts for the floor and balcony
Mike & The Mechanics
- Who Mike is: Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Mike Rutherford, who helped found Genesis before launching Mike & The Mechanics as a hugely successful spin-off
- Who The Mechanics are: currently, soulful crooner Andrew Roachford (“Cuddly Toy,” “Family Man”) and Tim Howar, heard as Stacie Jaxx in the London production of Rock of Ages
- Hits that dominated MTV in the ’80s: “All I Need Is a Miracle,” “Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground),” and the trophy-laden “The Living Years”
- What you’ll see onstage: all the hits, plus material from latest record The Road and an opening set from Genesis and Phil Collins sideman Daryl Stuermer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Drusky Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.