What You'll Get
- $16 for two tickets to Totally Bitchin’ 80’s Halloween featuring The Legwarmers and two popcorns (up to $32 value)
- When: Friday, October 24, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Altar Bar
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Totally Bitchin’ 80’s Halloween Featuring The Legwarmers
- What you’ll find: ’80s-themed snacks, costumes, and music
- Providing the music: The Legwarmers, seven colorfully clad musicians with a passion for all things 1980s
- What you might hear: “Livin’ on a Prayer,” “Material Girl,” “Footloose,” “Whip It,” “Pour Some Sugar on Me,” “Rebel Yell,” “Take on Me,” “Don’t Stop Believin’”
- Other probable sights: headbands, skinny ties, dance moves performed with maximum excitement, the world’s remaining supply of shoulder pads
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Altar Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Drusky Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.