- One ticket to see The Fab Four
- When: Wednesday, July 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $19 for the balcony center, left, and right, rows G-L (up to $41.50 value)
- $19 for the floor center, left, and right, rows Q-V (up to $41.50 value)
- $29 for the floor left or right, rows G-J (up to $52.50 value)
- $29 for the balcony center, left, and right, rows C-D (up to $52.50 value)
- $39 for the gold circle (up to $63 value)
The Fab Four
- What The Fab Four look like: exactly like those four lads from Liverpool
- Their sound: just like the Beatles records come to life with authentic impersonations of each member’s voice and musicality
- Proof of that: they almost played the part of the Beatles in a proposed 3-D remake of Yellow Submarine from Forrest Gump director Robert Zemeckis
- What they do: re-create a true Beatles concert experience by donning the band’s distinctive hairstyles, suits, and instruments