What You'll Get
- Pittsburgh Craft Brewhaha Fall Beer Pre-Release Tasting featuring music from reggae-rock fusion band Lionize
- When: Saturday, August 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Altar Bar
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- $15 for one ticket (up to $26.55 value)
- $25 for two tickets (up to $52.85 value)
Pittsburgh Craft Brewhaha Fall Beer Pre-Release Tasting
- The Brews: sneak peeks and advances sips of Fall seasonal suds, all served up in a free sampling glass provided by Shipyard Brewery
- Lionize: this popular quartet from Maryland has developed a fervent following thanks to their reggae stoner-rock sound, a long-time friendships with the reggae band Steel Pulse and Bad Brains leader H.R, and an appearance on the Vans Warped Tour; their latest, Jetpack Soundtrack, was released on Weathermaker Music, a label owned by their friends Clutch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.