What You'll Get
- $29 for two tickets to see O-Town with two popcorns (up to $75.23 value)
- When: Saturday, December 6, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Altar Bar
- General admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The first time the nation saw O-Town: on the first season of ABC’s Making the Band, which led to a triple-platinum, self-titled debut album
- What you thought you were in for based on the album cover’s swathes of coordinated denim: uptempo puppy-love songs, slick synth-heavy production, immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What you actually got: slow, romantic ballads, complicated five-part harmonies, immaculately choreographed dance numbers
- What brings them back to the stage now: minus one member and one set of dreadlocks, O-Town is releasing Lines & Circles, their first new album in 12 years
- How they announced the new album: with the single “Skydive”
- What that song suggests about their sound: that it’s taken on an epic, orchestral quality as the boys have grown up
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 12/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Altar Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Drusky Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.