All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for two tickets to see Misfits with two popcorns (up to $66.01 value)
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Altar Bar
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Year the Misfits formed: 1977
- What they created: horror-punk, a genre that collides thrashing punk with macabre monster-movie imagery
- Hits that illustrate their unique niche: “Halloween,” “Skulls,” “Vampire Girl,” “Mommy, Can I Go Out And Kill Tonight?”
- How their style has evolved: there’s more of a heavy-metal drive and rockabilly tinge—imagine what Elvis would sound like if zombies ate his blue suede shoes
- Current Misfits lineup: singer, bassist, and original Misfit Jerry Only; former Black Flag guitarist Dez Cadenza; and drummer Eric “Chupacabra” Arce
- Supporting acts: Revenge Memorial, Weapons of Choice, and Only Flesh
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Altar Bar. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Drusky Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.