What You'll Get
- Two tickets to The Perfect Gift: Christmas with the Tenors
- When: Saturday, December 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for floor or rear balcony seating (up to $84 value)
- $45 for floor or middle balcony seating (up to $106 value)
- $55 for floor or front balcony seating (up to $127 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Perfect Gift: Christmas with the Tenors
- The Tenors: Remigio Pereira, Victor Micallef, Fraser Walters, and Clifton Murray
- You first met them as: The Canadian Tenors, but they shortened the name in 2012 to preserve ink during autograph sessions
- Their forte: a mellifluous and soulful concoction of contemporary pop and classical music that appeals to fans across the globe—including Her Majesty the Queen, for whom they performed during her Diamond Jubilee
- Other events enhanced by The Tenors’ dulcet tones: the 2011 Emmy Awards, the 2010 Olympics, and The Oprah Winfrey Show
- Artists they’ve appeared with: Paul McCartney, Paul Anka, Neil Young, Natalie Cole, Sarah McLaughlin, and opera legend Justin Bieber
- Holiday hits you might hear: tunes from the triple-platinum selling The Perfect Gift, such as “Oh Holy Night” and “Silent Night,” along with their goosebump-inducing take on Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah”
- What you’ll also hear: anthems and ballads from their latest #1 album, Lead with Your Heart, sung with passion and finesse, and perhaps some charming banter
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Carnegie of Homestead Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Drusky Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.