What You'll Get
- $45 for one Saturday general-admission ticket (up to $77.54 value)
- $39 for one Sunday general-admission ticket (up to $77.54 value)
- $179 for one two-day VIP pass (up to $273.99 value)
- $150 for one general-admission weekend pass with camping (up to $340.62 value)
- Click to view the lineup
Dates and Times
- Saturday, September 2, at 10 a.m. —Matisyahu and the Expendables headline
- Sunday, September 3, at 10 a.m.—Nahko & Medicine for the People, Long Beach Dub Allstars, and Evidence headline
Dry Diggings Festival
- Matisyahu: With his unique mixture of reggae, dancehall, and Hassidic-themes, this beat-boxing MC scored a Top 40 hit with “King Without a Crown,” and he landed in the top five across the Rock, Modern Rock, Rap, and Top Independent Albums charts with 2012’s Akeda
- Nahko & Medicine for the People: This five member American world music musical collective is fronted by Portland native Nahko Bear and plays music that is a fusion of various cultural influences.
- The Expendables: The reggae-rock band behind the hard-hitting “Down, Down, Down” has toured with Slightly Stoopid and Rebelution.
- Barrington Levy: Dancehall pioneer and reggae artist who woos audiences with spirited vocals on songs such as “Love the Way She Love Me”
- Also Appearing: Common Kings | Dilated Peoples | Long Beach Dub Allstars | Evidence | Don Carlos | Sammy J | Anuhea | Josh Heinrichs | Spawnbreezie | Orgone | Seedless | Tomorrows Bad Seeds | Mystic Roots | Thrive | Arden Park Boots | Mayday | The Expanders | Inna Vision | E.N. Young | Iya Terra | Kash’d Out | J Ras | One Leg Chuck & The Hustle | DJ Westafa | DJ Sugar Bear | DJ Dinga | Stay Positive Sound
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.