What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chicago
- When: Thursday, July 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general-admission lawn (up to a $36.60 value)
- $30 for section 7, 8, or 9 (up to a $61.60 value)
- $45 for section RT4, LT4, 5, or 6 (up to an $87.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Estimated number of albums sold in the US: more than 38 million
- Number of Top 10 singles: 21
- How many albums Chicago has released: XXIII, which doesn't require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as Chicago Transit Authority but was forced to shorten the name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority.
- Unlike the actual Chicago Transit Authority, the members of Chicago run on time, never break down, and smell very nice.
- Where you've seen Chicago lately: touring with the Doobie Brothers and appearing on season nine of American Idol
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago songs you know by heart, especially if you're in the Notre Dame Marching Band: "25 or 6 to 4," "Saturday in the Park"
- Classic prog-rocking Chicago songs you're likely to hear: "Questions 67 and 68," "I'm a Man"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at DTE Energy Music Theatre on 7/25. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1.5 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.