Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Gigantour 2013 featuring Megadeth, Black Label Society, Device, Hellyeah, Newsted, and Death Division
- When: Monday, July 8, at 4 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $10 for one general-admission lawn ticket (up to a $20.35 value)
- $20 for one rear-pavilion ticket (up to a $40.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Megadeth performing "Holy Wars... The Punishment Due" in Bulgaria in June 2010
* Time it took to regain feeling in his left hand after an arm injury left Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine with an atrophied elbow muscle: four months * Amount of time it took him to relearn how to play the guitar: one year * His ranking in Joel McIver's 100 Greatest Metal Guitarists: still number one * Megadeth's most recent album: Super Collider * Black Label Society frontman Zakk Wylde first rose to prominence as: lead guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne * If the musicians on the Gigantour played guitars strung with their own hair, the clean-shaven David Draiman of Device (and formerly Disturbed) would be forced to: thank his lucky stars that he just sings * Hellyeah has been called: a supergroup because of its combined talents of vocalist Chad Gray and guitarist Greg Tribbett of Mudvayne; guitarist Tom Maxwell of Nothingface; bassist Bob Zilla of Damageplan; and drummer Vinnie Paul, also of Damageplan and, most notably, Pantera * Jason Newsted’s eponymous new quartet got together in: December 2012 * They’ve already released: one EP, succinctly titled Metal