- Tickets to a Duel for Domination MMA event
- Where: Arizona Event Center
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before show time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Ticket Options and Event Dates
- $45 for two tickets for general admission seating (a $65.02 value)
- $79 for two tickets for ringside seating (a $178.08 value)
- $89 for four tickets for general admission seating (up to a $130.04 value)
Choose from the following event dates:
- Saturday, March 14, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, May 9, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, July 11, at 6 p.m.
- Saturday, September 12, at 6 p.m.
Since 2011, Duel for Domination has showcased MMA combatants at the 4000-seat Arizona Events Center. Sanctioned and officiated by the Arizona Boxing and MMA Commission, the event features top-flight talent, management, and production.
Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.