- $12.50 for a reserved table for up to two people (up to $25 value)
- $17.50 for a reserved table for up to four people (up to $35 value)
- When: any show through May 28; shows take place Thursdays at 8 p.m., Fridays at 9 p.m., and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m.
Bar Nine is 18 and up for admission, 21 and up to consume alcohol, and requires a two-item minimum per person.
Shows begin promptly at their scheduled time. If you have a reservation, you must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to be seated. There will be no late seating. Once the show begins, there will be a strict standing-room-only policy.
- Who they are: The Flying Ivories
- Where they’ve been: New York-New York, as in the hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Where they are now: New York, New York, as in the city
- What they do: duel, with pianos
- What that entails: trading ivory licks, leading audience sing-alongs, wittily bantering with each other
- What that doesn’t entail: setting up cannons on their pianos and firing at each other
- What songs they play: whatever the audience wants
- Which might include: Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, or Carly Rae Jepsen