What You'll Get
- $15 for a reserved table for up to two people with one complimentary beer, wine, or well drink per person (up to $50 value)
- $30 for a reserved table for up to four people with one complimentary beer, wine, or well drink per person (up to $100 value)
- When: any show through September 17; shows take place Thursdays at 8 p.m., Fridays at 9 p.m., and Saturdays at 8:30 p.m.
Bar Nine is 18 and up for admission, 21 and up to consume alcohol, and requires a two-item minimum per person.
Shows begin promptly at their scheduled time. If you have a reservation, you must arrive 30 minutes prior to showtime to be seated. There will be no late seating. Once the show begins, there will be a strict standing-room-only policy.
- Who they are: NYC’s “Original Dueling Piano Show”
- Where they’ve been: New York-New York, as in the hotel and casino in Las Vegas
- Where they are now: New York, New York, as in the city
- What they do: duel, with pianos
- What that entails: trading ivory licks, leading audience sing-alongs, wittily bantering with each other
- What that doesn’t entail: setting up cannons on their pianos and firing at each other
- What songs they play: whatever the audience wants
- Which might include: Jerry Lee Lewis, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, or Carly Rae Jepsen
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online Reservation required 24 hours prior to show. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Must be 18+ for entry, 21+ to consume alcohol. Two-item minimum purchase per person required; does not include complimentary drink. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.