What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $50 value)
- All-you-can-drink time frame is 10 p.m.– 1 a.m., includes house wine, domestic beer and well liquors
- Tables available upon reservation
- Who they are: musician/comedian Sarah Hester Ross, whose appearances include Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody, and Jeff Celentano, who provided keyboards and vocals for comedian Frank Caliendo’s Vegas shows
- What they do: trade ivory licks and witty banter and lead audience sing-alongs
- What they play: anything from “Don’t Stop Believin’” to “Baby Got Back,” with requests taken from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2017. Limit 8/person. Reservations preferred. Redeem Groupon at host stand. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.