All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see The Original Stars from American Bandstand
- When: Friday, March 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Duke Energy Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22.75 for the balcony (up to $37.91 value)
- $33 for the mezzanine (up to $55.95 value)
- $36 for the orchestra (up to $61.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Original Stars from American Bandstand
- Shirley Alston Reeves: As lead singer of The Shirelles, Shirley lent her golden pipes to hits such as “Tonight’s the Night” and “Will You Love Me Tomorrow”—the first Billboard-topping hit by an African-American girl group.
- Brian Hyland: This former teen-idol basically invented puppy-love pop with hits such as “Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini,” before forging a country-tinged career.
- The Chiffons: These four chanteuses dominated the airwaves in the ’60s with hits such as “He’s So Fine” and “One Fine Day.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at venue on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.