- One ticket to Peter and the Starcatcher
- When: select dates, March 10–14
- Where: Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $25.90–$30.80 for section F or K (up to $73.46 value)
- $31.50–$38.85 for section G, H, or J (up to $105.80 value)
- $37.45–$44.45 for the pit; or section B or D (up to $105.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Peter and the Starcatcher
Peter and the Starcatcher shares a thrilling secret with its audience: how a lonely orphan boy became the legendary Peter Pan. At the height of the British Empire, the queen commissions the stalwart Captain Robert Falcon Scott to deliver a trunk of mysterious starstuff to the country of Rundoon on his ship, the Wasp. She also sends the less scrupulous Captain Slank to deliver a decoy trunk on his less scrupulous ship, the Neverland. Slank, however, has other plans. He surreptitiously swaps the cargo and purchases three orphan boys to help him spirit away the treasure. But even Captain Slank has no inkling of what awaits them all on the high seas—an adventure that features flying cats, mermaids, and a crocodile who brings finger-licking to a whole new level.
Based on the novel by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson, this new musical features 12 actors inhabiting more than 100 roles as they fly high, buckle swashes, and put a new spin on J.M. Barrie’s beloved fable about growing up. Those classic themes shine through the stage version of the story, which was awarded five Tonys and caused Ben Brantley to rave in the New York Times: “With grown-up theatrical savvy and a child’s wonder at what it can achieve, Peter and the Starcatcher floats right through the ceiling of the physical limits imposed by a three-dimensional stage.”