- $29 for two cabaret tickets (up to $20 value each) and four drinks (up to $11.50 value each; up to $86 total value)
- When: any show through October 25
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
This deal is valid for all cabaret shows; reservations to shows are required and may be made online through the cabaret calendar.
Far more than a local institution, The Duplex has served as a stepping-stone for world-renowned artists such as Woody Allen and Barbra Streisand at various points in its more-than-50-year history. The 70-seat venue continues to play its part in star-making, hosting a regular schedule of performances by esteemed composers and cast members of off-Broadway shows.
Its mission to entertain influences everything that goes on behind Duplex’s glitzy façade, which conceals both the theater and an intimate piano bar. While pianists field song requests from memory or provided sheet music, bartenders sing along and catch swooning guests before they fall into the piano. Take a look around the crowd, and you might recognize some Broadway stars looking to informally flex their vocal cords between shows.