- One G-Pass to see the Duquesne University Dukes men’s basketball team against the Penn State University Nittany Lions
- When: Wednesday, December 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: CONSOL Energy Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $11 for corner seating in section 104, 110, 114, or 122 ($23.50 value)
- $8 for behind-the-basket seating in section 105, 109, 116, or 120 ($16.35 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
With NCAA basketball back in full swing, the Duquesne Dukes look to sophomore guard Derrick Colter to build on his landmark freshman season when they face off against Penn State on December 11. Last year, when students would typically be busy hoarding acorns in their dorm rooms for the second semester, Colter stormed the court with one of Duquesne’s all-time-best freshman performances. He was the first-ever underclassman to lead the Dukes in both scoring (13.5 points per game) and assists (156), in the process earning three Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week designations and a spot on the A-10 All-Rookie team.
CONSOL Energy Center
Guests feast their eyes on the impressive athleticism on display at the CONSOL Energy Center, home to the NHL’s Penguins, arena football’s Power, and countless other events. Two LED rings circumscribe the seating bowl, and 800 high-definition televisions of varying sizes pepper the building, ensuring attendees don’t miss a single slam-dunk, slap shot, or black eye. Comfy seating cushions rapt fans, boasting widths of up to 24 inches to accommodate wild, celebratory gyrations and pockets filled with packing peanuts.