- One G-Pass to see the Duquesne University Dukes men’s basketball team play the University of Dayton Flyers
- When: Saturday, February 22, at 2 p.m.
- Where: CONSOL Energy Center
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $8 for seating in section 105 or 120 (a $16.35 value)
- $11 for seating in section 104, 121, or 122 (a $23.50 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
With NCAA basketball back in full swing, the Duquesne Dukes gear up for an Atlantic–10 conference clash with the Dayton Flyers in front of a raucous crowd at CONSOL Energy Center. The Dukes have redemption on their minds after traveling to Dayton last year, where the Flyers’ home court and perplexing urban planning proved too much for the Dukes to overcome. This year, the CONSOL Energy Center figures to lend its full-throated support to the Dukes and senior forward Ovie Soko, who currently leads the team with 17.2 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
CONSOL Energy Center
Guests feast their eyes on the impressive athleticism on display at the CONSOL Energy Center, home to the NHL’s Penguins, arena football’s Power, and countless other events. Two LED rings circumscribe the seating bowl, and 800 high-definition televisions of varying sizes pepper the building, ensuring attendees don’t miss a single slam-dunk, slap shot, or black eye. Comfy seating cushions rapt fans, boasting widths of up to 24 inches to accommodate wild, celebratory gyrations and pockets filled with packing peanuts.