All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound
- When: Friday, April 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Durty Nellie’s
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for one ticket (up to $15 value)
- $15 for two tickets (up to $30 value)
JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound
- Where you might have seen JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound: at Lollapalooza, Bumbershoot, or in the video for “Rouse Yourself” starring Aubrey Plaza and Jake Johnson
- How the band has been memorably described: “Otis Redding fronting The Stooges”
- How NPR Music describes them: “Soul with its jacket off”
- How Spin magazine describes their latest album, Howl: “Sixties soul swagger meets ragged indie rock with somber results high on melodrama and spunk”
- Howl’s indie cred: it’s produced by Howard Bilerman of Arcade Fire and Godspeed You! Black Emperor fame
- Coolest cover by JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound: their sizzling, upbeat take on the Wilco classic “I Am Trying to Break Your Heart”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 4/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Durty Nellie's. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Durty Nellie's' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.