- $8 for two general-admission tickets (up to $18.54 value)
- Tribute to Seattle: Smells Like Nirvana on Friday, October 16 at 12 a.m.
- Blackened: Metallic Tribute on Friday, November 6, at 11:45 p.m.
- Smells Like Nirvana: This Chicago three-piece—featuring Paul Wandtke (seen in the musical Rock of Ages and his original band, Dead Original)—recreates not just the hits of Nirvana, but also the band’s grungy angst and biting instrumental mastery.
- Blackened: Metallica Tribute: John Dent fills the black boots of James Hetfield as he and his band faithfully replicate heavy-metal hits such as “Seek and Destroy,” “Enter Sandman,” and, of course, “Blackened.”