What You'll Get
- $28 for general-admission standing (up to $33.30 value)
- $38 for general-admission standing with a skip-the-line pass (up to $43.30 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dustin Lynch’s biggest influences: a group of country music luminaries he calls “the class of ‘89”
- Members of that class: Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, and Clint Black, who all had their first big successes in that year
- What Lynch was up to that year: presumably wowing his preschool teachers during class sing-alongs
- His first single: “Cowboys and Angels,” a sweepingly romantic tune that showcases his smoky baritone to great effect
- His latest singles: “Where It’s At” and “Hell of a Night,” both from his sophomore album, also called Where It’s At, which debuted at #1 on the iTunes country albums chart upon release and has reached over 1 million tracks sold
- Where “Where It’s At” placed on the charts: a Platinum-certified track that has spent multiple weeks at #1 on the charts, including over 16.8 million streams on Spotify
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 17, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.