- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $36 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dustin Lynch’s biggest influences: a group of country music luminaries he calls “the class of ‘89”
- Members of that class: Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, and Clint Black, who all had their first big successes in that year
- His first single: “Cowboys and Angels,” a sweepingly romantic tune that showcases his smoky baritone to great effect
- His latest singles: “Where It’s At” and “Hell of a Night,” both from his sophomore album, also called Where It’s At, which debuted at #1 on the iTunes country albums chart upon release and has reached over 1 million tracks sold
- Where “Where It’s At” placed on the charts: a Platinum-certified track that has spent multiple weeks at #1 on the charts, including over 16.8 million streams on Spotify