All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for one general admission ticket with two drink tickets (up to $48.50 value)
- Dustin Lynch’s biggest influences: a group of country music luminaries he calls “the class of ‘89”
- Members of that class: Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, and Clint Black, who all had their first big successes in that year
- What Lynch was up to that year: presumably wowing his preschool teachers during class sing-alongs
- His first single: “Cowboys and Angels,” a sweepingly romantic tune that showcases his smoky baritone to great effect
- His latest singles: “Where It’s At,” “Hell of a Night,” and “Mind Reader,” all from his sophomore album, also called Where It’s At
- Where “Where It’s At” was at last summer: tucked cozily into its position as an iTunes Top 5 Hot Country Song
- Also appearing: bluegrass-inspired Shepherdsville, Kentucky songwriter Brent Rupard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 2/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.