With more than 35 rides, shows, and attractions, It’s always family time at Dutch Wonderland it’s a perfect place for your family adventure
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: any day during the 2019 summer season; view park calendar for operating dates and hours
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2019. Refundable only on day of purchase. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only for admission to Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster, PA, USA during the 2019 summer season, which ends on 10/13/2019 subject to weather and other unforeseen conditions. Before visiting to redeem voucher for a ticket, please check calendar and hours of operation on Dutch Wonderland website www.dutchwonderland.com/hours-and-directions/calendar. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount is based on current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Dutch Wonderland
From dinosaurs to rocket ships, and everything in between, families are sure to find plenty to enjoy at Dutch Wonderland's kingdom for kids.
- The rides: With over 30 family-friendly rides, it can be hard to choose. Like coasters? Check out Merlin’s Mayhem, Dutch Wonderland’s first suspended coaster. Or, make discoveries at Exploration Island, where dinosaurs come to life.
- The slides: Kids strap on their bathing suits to cool off at Duke’s Lagoon water play area (open Memorial Day – Labor Day), or brave the Pipeline Plunge for even more thrills.
- The seats: Conveniently located in Duke’s Lagoon, family-sized cabanas give your group a shady space to relax. A VIP-ready Big Kahuna cabana includes towels, water, sunblock and a free tote bag to carry it all.
- The eats: Dutch Wonderland’s concession stands and restaurants are serving up something for everyone. Pizza, Nathan’s Famous hot dogs, and Bean Sprouts healthy options make for great lunches. Meanwhile, Auntie Anne’s pretzels and Breyer’s ice cream ensure meals have a cool finish.