What You'll Get
- One Royalty Admission ticket, valid any day during the 2017 season
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2017. Limit 10 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only at Dutch Wonderland, located in Lancaster, PA, U.S.A. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date, October 8, 2017; notwithstanding anything on the voucher, ticket has no value after expiration date passes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Dutch Wonderland
From dinosaurs to rocket ships, and everything in between, families are sure to find plenty to enjoy at Dutch Wonderland's kid kingdom.
- The slides: Kids strap on their bathing suits for a wild ride at Duke's Lagoon or take the mysterious Pipeline Plunge for even more thrills.
- The rides: With over 36 kid-ready rides it can be hard to choose. Like coasters? Check out Wonder Whip. Rather get a little dirty? Search for fossils at the Dino Dig. In search of classic carnival fun? Bumper cars, merry-go-rounds, and a house of mirrors are sure to please.
- The seats: When its time to cool off, there's no better place than the cabana area, which includes a sun-shielding tent and lounge chairs; a VIP-ready Big Kahuna cabana adds room for more guests and includes Wonderland towels, water, sunblock, and a free tote back to carry it all.
- The eats: All that laughing is going to stoke a mighty hunger, which is why there are 23 concession stands and restaurants serving up something for everyone. Sub sandwiches, pizza, and Nathan's Famous hot dogs can heat up lunches. Meanwhile, Rita's italian ices and Breyer's ice cream ensure meals have a cool finish.