What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Dwight Yoakam, starting from $39
- Seating: 100-level or floor
- Click to view the seating chart
- Additional shows available during the Boots on the Boulevard concert series: Cole Swindell on December 8 and 9, Dustin Lynch on December 10 and Dierks Bentley on December 15 and 16
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as a pioneer of honky-tonk-style country who’s racked up five Billboard-topping albums and over 25 million worldwide sales
- Number of Grammy wins: 2, with 21 nominations
- If the combined number of his gold and platinum albums was a person’s age, that person could: legally watch an R-rated movie without getting permission from a parent or US president
- Why Dwight looks so familiar: he’s also a record-holder for most appearances on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and has appeared in more than 30 movies, including Sling Blade, Wedding Crashers, and both Crank films
- Newest album: 2016’s Swimmin’ Pools, Movie Stars, his first bluegrass album, in which he revisits many of his own songs and Prince’s “Purple Rain” but with down-home twist.
- Where the title comes from: It’s a reference to the Beverly Hillbillies theme song
- What to expect from his set: decades of greatest hits, as well as prime cuts from his newer albums and plenty of heel-swiveling dance moves
The Fine Print
About The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
With gourmet dining, apartment-style suites, and a 100,000 square-foot casino, guests of The Cosmopolitan rarely need to venture far to experience the essence of Las Vegas. Glittering city views adorning the private terraces ring the luxury resort, beckoning guests downstairs to enjoy the nightlife and world-renowned restaurants within the resort walls. There, visitors soak in the lucky energy of the casino floor, sip Bond-style cocktails at Vesper Bar, or undergo a desert-inspired transformation at Sahara Spa & Hammam. Three swimming pools with distinct deck and cabana experiences also ensure plenty of opportunities for lounging by the lapping azure waters.