What You'll Get
- One ticket to E. Laurence Bake’s Trans Formation to benefit New Hope for Heroes
- When: Thursday, August 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Capitol Theatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for Premium Reserved seating (up to $15 value)
- $15 for VIP Reserved seating (up to $25 value)
- $35 for VIP Silver Reserved seating (up to $50 value)
- $60 for VIP Gold Reserved seating (up to $100 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
E. Laurence Bake’s Trans Formation
- The nature of E. Laurence Bake’s transformation: he pays tribute to the legendary electronic composer Jean Michel Jarre
- Jean Michel Jarre’s legacy: he’s a pioneer in the ambient genre, and is believed to have contributed to the rise of concerts featuring lasers, fireworks, and those cool light-up deely bobbers
- How E. Laurence Bake honors him: with a painstaking recreation of Jarre’s music
- Why he’s doing it: to support New Hope for Heroes, a nonprofit organization aimed at aiding veterans and fallen heroes, as well as their families. For more information on this cause, visit here.
- Who is joining him: local singers Nancy Burridge and Emily Cutting, and musicians Richard Nasrallah and Ignacio Moran
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Capitol Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects New Hope for Hero's Campaign's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.