What You'll Get
- $36 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra or balcony A (up to $60 value)
- $18 for one ticket for seating in the upper balcony (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, June 10, at 8 p.m. or Saturday, June 11, at 2 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
E.T. Live in Concert
- The film: Steven Spielberg’s 1982 sci-fi classic, featuring Henry Thomas as Elliot, a young Drew Barrymore as Gertie, and a puppet as E.T.
- The plot: Young Elliot stumbles upon an extraterrestrial, lures it to his bedroom with Reese’s Pieces, and does everything in his power to keep the creature hidden not only from his parents but also from the US government. But E.T., as Elliot dubs the alien, isn’t content to be hidden away: he needs to go home—his life and Elliot’s depends it.
- The score: an Academy Award–winning ride to the moon propelled by the legendary John Williams
- The orchestra: the Cincinnati Pops
- Show-stopping moments: Get ready to get chills when the orchestra combines with E.T.’s most iconic scene—when the alien lifts Elliot and his bike through the sky as they simultaneously flee authorities and tryout for the X-Games.
Cincinnati Pops Orchestra
Officially founded in 1977, the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra is the alter ego of the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra and performs a wide array of musical styles. They have performed with a growing list of artists including Ella Fitzgerald, Mel Tormé, Kristin Chenoweth, Jennifer Holliday, Vanessa Williams, The Temptations, John Williams,Mandy Patinkin, George Takei, Peter Frampton, Boyz II Men, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. The Pops Orchestra also tours internationally, including a performance at the Opening Festivities of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, as well as New York’s Carnegie Hall.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem as soon as voucher is purchased for a ticket by calling the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.