All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra or rear balcony
- $69 for one G-Pass for seating in the rear orchestra or side balcony
- $89 for one G-Pass for seating in the side mid orchestra or front balcony
- $99 for one G-Pass for seating in the front/mid orchestra or mezzanine
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Live in Concert
- The film: Steven Spielberg’s 1982 sci-fi classic, featuring Henry Thomas as Elliot, a young Drew Barrymore as Gertie, and a puppet as E.T.
- The plot: Young Elliot stumbles upon an extraterrestrial, lures it to his bedroom with Reese’s Pieces, and does everything in his power to keep the creature hidden not only from his parents but also from the US government. But E.T., as Elliot dubs the alien, isn’t content to be hidden away: he needs to go home—his life and Elliot’s depend it.
- The score: an Academy Award–winning ride to the moon propelled by the legendary John Williams
- The musicians: a full 72-piece orchestra
- Show-stopping moments: Get ready to get chills when the orchestra combines with E.T.’s most iconic scene—the alien lifting Elliot and his bike through the sky as they simultaneously flee authorities and tryout for the X-Games.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Can't be used in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
The largest soft-seat theatre in Canada, the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts is perhaps most famous for its overhanging marquee outside. The diagonal canopy and its snake-like rows of lights were restored to their original form in 2010, along with the facility’s wood, brass, and marble accents. Inside the lobby, York Wilson’s mural, The Seven Lively Arts, fills eyes with fractured, panoramic representations of various artistic media, from slanted musical staffs to menacing Greek theatre masks.