Values vary based on date and location.
- $54.75 for two general-admission tickets (up to $109.50 value)
- $65.25 for two general-admission reserved tickets (up to $130.50 value)
Events and Venues (all take place on a Friday):
- Fight Time 32 on August 12 (War Memorial Auditorium Ft. Lauderdale)
- Fight Time 33 on October 21 (Miami Magic Casino)
- Fight Time 34 on December 16 (War Memorial Auditorium Ft. Lauderdale)
- Doors open at 7 p.m.
- First fight is at 8 p.m.
- All ages are welcome
The Scouting Report
In 2016, Fight Time Promotions will showcase world-class fighters from Florida and beyond while bouncing back and forth between venues in Miami and Fort Lauderdale. Though the fights will be taped for later broadcast on CBS Sports Network, only those who are watching them in-person catch all the adrenaline-pumping action as it happens. Each Friday-night melee brings a wide variety of talent into the Fight Time Promotions’ Pro MMA cage, with every brawler eager to prove his or her worth in hopes of moving up the ranks of the MMA universe.
Fight Time Promotions
Fight Time Promotions has been providing live MMA cage fights in South Florida since 2010. The company was co-founded by Howard Davis, Jr., a former professional boxer and 1976 Boxing Olympic Gold Medalist, in order to give Florida fighters a platform to showcase their talents. Today, Fight Time Promotions is the premier MMA company in the Sunshine State showcasing some of Florida's most promising MMA talents with several events per year.