- One G-Pass to “Early Days of Rock and Roll”
- When: Sunday, November 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14.75 for right and left center, rows 30–36, or right and left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $29.50 value)
- $24 for right and left center, rows 17–29, or right and left wing, rows 12–20 (up to $48 value)
- $29.75 for right and left center, rows 2–16, or right and left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $val value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
“Early Days of Rock and Roll”
- The Brooklyn Bridge: Formed in 1968 and formerly led by the late, great Johnny Maestro, The Brooklyn Bridge is best known for doo-wop favorites such as “The Worst That Could Happen” and the classic “Sixteen Candles.”
- The Del-Satins: Even if you don’t know the name, odds are you know the harmonies of these kings of the street corner by heart—they’re the guys who gave swagger to Dion’s “The Wanderer” and kept you away from “Runaround Sue” with their punctuating “Heys.”
- The Earls: A group so Bronx they wound up being the Bronx act in the Broadway show A Bronx Tale, this group first hit the charts with the 1962 snuggler “Remember Then” before delivering sugary gems such such as “Life Is But a Dream” and “Never.”
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015