Often-imitated musical legends of funk and disco team up to get crowds shimmying to hits like “September,” “Le Freak,” and “Good Times”
About This Deal
- $35 for one ticket for floor seating in sections 7 or 9 or lower bowl seating in sections 102 or 112 (up to $81.25 value)
- $45 for one ticket for floor seating in sections 4-6 or lower bowl seating in sections 101, 113, 114, or 124 (up to $103.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Earth, Wind & Fire and CHIC ft. Nile Rodgers: 2054 The Tour
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s most recognizable hits: Songs like “September,” “Shining Star,” and “That’s the Way of the World” that helped the band sell more than 90 million records
- CHIC’s most recognizable hits: the chart-topping “Le Freak,” the top-selling single in Atlantic Records history, and “Good Times,” the inspiration for another disco classic, Sister Sledge’s “We Are Family”
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s top accolades: rankings on both Rolling Stone and VH1’s lists of Greatest Artists of Rock and Roll; nine Grammy’s, including a Lifetime Achievement Award; and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- CHIC’s top accolades: With cofounder Nile Rodgers at the helm, CHIC’s creative blend of disco, R&B, and pop has made them “the most sampled band in history,” according to The Guardian and earned them numerous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominations, including Rodgers’ prestigious Award for Musical Excellence.
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s famous fans: Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, and Kanye West
- CHIC’s famous fans: Prince, Elton John, Pharrell Williams, Daft Punk, Duran Duran, Avicii, Disclosure and Sam Smith
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings