What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for 200-level seating (up to $46.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Earth, Wind & Fire and CHIC ft. Nile Rodgers: 2054 The Tour
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s most recognizable hits: Songs like “September,” “Shining Star,” and “That’s the Way of the World” that helped the band sell more than 90 million records
- CHIC’s most recognizable hits: the chart-topping “Le Freak,” the top-selling single in Atlantic Records history, and “Good Times,” the inspiration for another disco classic, Sister Sledge’s “We Are Family”
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s top accolades: rankings on both Rolling Stone and VH1’s lists of Greatest Artists of Rock and Roll; nine Grammy’s, including a Lifetime Achievement Award; and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- CHIC’s top accolades: With cofounder Nile Rodgers at the helm, CHIC’s creative blend of disco, R&B, and pop has made them “the most sampled band in history,” according to The Guardian and earned them numerous Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominations, including Rodgers’ prestigious Award for Musical Excellence.
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s famous fans: Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, and Kanye West
- CHIC’s famous fans: Prince, Elton John, Pharrell Williams, Daft Punk, Duran Duran, Avicii, Disclosure and Sam Smith
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.