Beverages, unlimited food tastings from Eastside vendors, and live indie band performance are only a part of what awaits participants
What You'll Get
- General Admission for One with Three Drink Tickets, October 22, 2017
- VIP Admission for One with Early Entry at 4 p.m., VIP Gift Bag, and Five Drink Tickets, October 22, 2017
- General Admission for Two with Three Drink Tickets, October 22, 2017
General admission entry time is 4 p.m. and the VIP 3 p.m.
See the list of vendors.
The Fine Print
About Eastside Food Festival
Enjoy LA's food and foodie culture at Eastside Food Festival. Read on to learn more about a few things to do at the fest.
- Eat: Unlimited tastings from over 35 vendors native to LA’s eastside neighborhoods, including first-time participants like Los Feliz’s Kismet and Highland Park’s new Otoño and Joy restaurants, who will be joining returning vendors like Kettle Black, Jeni’s Ice Cream, Homestate, Little Beast and more.
- Watch & Listen:Appearances from musician Alex Bleeker of band Real Estate plus comedians like Eric Andre and Erin Wareheim, live music on the all new Echo Echo Music Stage featuring emerging artists, live DJs playing fun tunes all day.
- Learn: get educated with programming like a mixology demonstration, a discussion on wine hosted by Bon Appétit wine editor and author Marissa A. Ross
- Give back: EastSide Food Festival is partnering with PATH, a family of agencies that works to end homelessness through housing and supportive services throughout Southern California.