What You'll Get
- $15 for one general-admission ticket ($35 value)
Suor Angelica and Cavalleria Rusticana
- The Double Bill: Accompanied by a concert orchestra, the Eastern Opera Chorus performs two of the canon’s most compelling one-act operas in their original Italian with full sets and costumes.
- Puccini—Suor Angelica: a one-act opera, traditionally set in the late 1600s, in which a nun, banished to a convent by her wealthy family, receives devastating news that spurs an impulsive act
- Mascagni—Cavalleria Rusticana: The wild success of Mascagni’s one-act opera of jealousy and passion haunted the composer, whose future works would never again reach such great heights.
- The Artists: Eastern Opera’s music director David Maiullo conducts both operas, which were directed by Karole Lewis—who also performs the title roles of Suor Angelica and Santuzza on alternating nights opposite fellow soprano Justyna Giermola.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 30, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.