What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to A Night with Easton Corbin (up to $27.74 value)
- When: Friday, December 12, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Perris Fairgrounds
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- His country style: modern (thanks to its slick production) but also traditional (thanks to its lyrics about old-fashioned values)
- His country diet: Hee Haw, numerous Grand Ole Opry specials, hay
- Who taught him to play guitar: seasoned Nashville session musician Pee Wee Melton
- When you first heard his true-blue country sound: on 2009’s “A Little More Country Than That”
- Unique fact about that hit: it was the first debut single by a male country solo artist to hit #1 since Dierks Bentley’s “What Was I Thinking” in 2003
- American Country Awards on Easton’s mantle: New/Breakthrough Artist of the Year, Single by New/Breakthrough Artist, and Music Video by New/Breakthrough Artist
- What you’ll hear at the show: radio staples such as ”Roll With It” and “All Over the Road,” plus “Clockwork”, “Baby Be My Love Song,” and other tunes from his hotly anticipated third album
- Her country style: two-stepping tell-offs that make all the world’s bad boyfriends collectively hang their heads in shame
- Hits that showcase her sardonic sense of humor: “I Ain’t Your Mama” and “Girl in Your Truck Song”
- Notable facts about her debut album, Cut to Impress: it landed on Roughstock.com’s and Amazon’s Best Albums Of 2013 lists, and helped Maggie become the 6th most played female country artist on the radio, according to Country Aircheck magazine
About A Night with Easton Corbin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Perris Fairgrounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Reasan Entertainment Group's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.