- $7 for one ticket to see Echoes of Pompeii (up to $12.55 value)
- When: Friday, January 31, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Abbey Pub
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Echoes of Pompeii
Echoes of Pompeii performing "Time" Live in December 2012
* Origin of the name: Pink Floyd's 1972 concert film Live at Pompeii, performed at the city's ancient amphitheatre * The most legendary place Echoes of Pompeii has played: Los Angeles' famous Whisky A-Go-Go Club * Echoes of Pompeii's favorite songs: "Hey You," "Shine on You Crazy Diamond," "Brain Damage," "Breathe," "Money," and "Echoes"—a jam so long fans can finish an entire Bubble Tape before it ends * How they play them: the nine-piece band recreates every riff and sound effect * Besides the music, how they complete the Pink Floyd experience: a laser show, psychedelic video projections, and Floydian stage props
####The Abbey Pub As the sound of live music perfumes the air, The Abbey Pub crafts a menu populated by Irish and American pub fare, complete with burgers, finger food, and custom pizzas. Next door, the venue hosts hometown and traveling bands that play genres ranging from indie rock and blues to dog-whistle symphonies. On the restaurant side, patrons can sip on domestic and imported brews, as well as a wealth of Irish whiskey, scotch, and bourbon, as their fingers wander to an appetizer of curry fries or a tower of sourdough pretzels. Sandwiches, burgers, and entrees such as bangers and mash satisfy bar-goers at dinner, and brunch on the weekends wakes up bellies emitting cartoon Zs from their navels. Fourteen flat screen TVs and a 15-foot projector incite cheers and a raw spectrum of emotion with telecasts of rugby, soccer, and major national sporting events.