- $12 for one ticket to Ed Blaze and Friends presents Valentine’s Day Comedy Show (up to $32.50 value)
- Where: Hilton Boston/Woburn
- General admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- 10% of ticket sales will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, February 14, at 8:30 p.m.
Ed Blaze and Friends Presents Valentine’s Day Comedy Show
With a lilting accent and an unhurried pace, Ed Blaze waxes humorous on topics ranging from culture clashes to growing up in Tanzania. He often turns his razor-sharp wit on the topics of relationships and human sexuality—two subjects particularly fitting for his Valentine’s Day Comedy Show. Having honed his skills opening for Jim Gaffigan, Dave Chappelle, and Ralphie May, Blaze now hosts his own show where he introduces audiences to some of his funniest friends, many of whom boast appearances on HBO, BET, Comedy Central, and their mom’s Facebook page.