- $31.25 for one G-Pass to the Westbury Old School Comedy Jam featuring Eddie Griffin (up to $62.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: section B or G, rows M–Q; or C or F, rows M–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where Eddie Griffin ranks on Comedy Central’s list of “100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time”: number 62, between Bobcat Goldthwait and Jackie Mason
- Eddie: the role he played on the sitcom Malcolm and Eddie with Malcolm Jamal Warner
- Movies benefitting from Eddie’s charm: Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and the sequel, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
- Coolest movie alter ego: Undercover Brother
- Things you might not know about Eddie: he’s a choreographer who opened his first dance studio at age 16
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts and musical theater.