All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $48.75 value)
- $40 for one ticket for floor seating (up to $63.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Eddie Money sound: raucous anthems that shake and sizzle like an old clothes dryer filled with bacon
- How long he’s been a fixture of American radio waves: since he unleashed his eponymous double-platinum debut in 1977
- Its singles: “Baby Hold On,” “Two Tickets to Paradise,” and a cover of Smokey Robinson’s “You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me”
- Later singles: 1982’s “Shakin,’” and “Take Me Home Tonight,” the inescapable 1986 duet with Ronnie Spector that still grabs audiences with its sugary power chords, new wave synth-line, and refrain from The Ronettes classic “Be My Baby”
- His latest project: Two Tickets To Paradise: The Musical, a musical adaptation of Money’s life story that features a fictionalized version of himself (as the narrator), his band (as a band), and benefits his charity, the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- What to expect from an Eddie Money concert: hits that are permanently etched into your brain and generous doses of witty banter from a master showman
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Ages 2+ require a ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.