What You'll Get
- $24 for one G-Pass for rows 22–25 (up to $54.20 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How long Eddie Money has been a fixture of American radio waves: since he unleashed his eponymous double-platinum debut in 1977
- Its singles: “Baby Hold On,” “Two Tickets to Paradise,” and a cover of Smokey Robinson’s “You’ve Really Got a Hold On Me”
- Later singles: 1982’s “Shakin,’” and “Take Me Home Tonight,” the inescapable 1986 duet with Ronnie Spector that still grabs audiences with its sugary power chords, new wave synth-line, and refrain from The Ronettes classic “Be My Baby”
- His latest project: Two Tickets To Paradise: The Musical, a musical adaptation of Money’s life story that features a fictionalized version of himself (as the narrator), his band (as a band), and benefits his charity, the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
- What to expect from an Eddie Money concert: hits that are permanently etched into your brain and generous doses of witty banter from a master showman
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 14, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Wheelchair or limited mobility seating will be located in Row 30. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.