- C$25 for one G-Pass to EDGEFEST Concert Series Presents: The Sheepdogs & Monster Truck with Matt Mays, Head of the Herd, The Zolas, Royal Canoe, Teenage Kicks and More (up to C$54.75 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 1, at 4:45 p.m.
- Where: TD Echo Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
EDGEFEST Concert Series Presents: Sheepdogs & Monster Truck
- The Sheepdogs' sound: southern rock with traces of boogie and blues
- Cool first: in 2011, they were the first unsigned act to appear on the cover of Rolling Stone
- 3: the number of Juno Awards they earned in 2012, for Single of the Year, Rock Album of the Year, and New Group of the Year
- That award-winning single: "I Don't Know"
- Their tie to The Black Keys: Patrick Carney produced their self-titled album
- Monster Truck's sound: good ol' rock 'n' roll
- Breakthrough Group of the Year: their prize at the 2013 Juno Awards
- Furiosity: their debut album
- How guitarist Jeremy Widerman describes Furiosity: “We really wanted the songs to take the listener on an exciting journey.”
- Their tie to Slash: they opened for him on his North American tour