What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to Edgefest Summer Concert Series (up to $60.25 value)
- When: Thursday, July 23, at 5 p.m.
- Where: TD Echo Beach
- General admission standing
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
Edgefest Summer Concert Series
- Milky Chance: the German folk trio weave psychedelia, reggae, and jazz into their unique sound, earning them a European Border Breakers Award, an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and a spot on the Coachella lineup
- Elle King: this LA-based singer is making a name for herself with fierce, catchy singles, including “Playing for Keeps” and “Ex’s & Oh’s,” thanks to smoky vocals that sound just as at home in a throwback jazz lounge as they do on the soundtrack of Mob Wives Chicago
- X Ambassadors: although they just released their debut album, VHS, in 2015, the alt-rockers from Ithaca, New York, have been racking up fans since 2009 with several EPs and hits such as “Unconsolable” and “Renegades”
- The Zolas: “Cultured Man,” “Knot in My Heart,” and “Molotov Girls” are just a few of the singles these Vancouver indie-rockers have unleashed since their 2009 inception
- The Franklin Electric: hailing from Montreal, Jon Matte and his friends weave folk, pop, and alternative rock with moving lyrics about loss and redemption
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem 7/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.