What You'll Get
- Two tickets to an after-hours club night
- Where: Therapy
- General admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- to see Chus + Ceballos on Saturday, November 29, at 11:55 p.m. (up to value)
- to see MO7S, McDevitt, Midas, and Mattar on Saturday, December 6, at 11:55 p.m. (up to value)
- $20 to see Spectrum with Randy Boyer, DJ Arianna, and Rob Rowman on Friday, December 12, at 11:55 p.m. (up to $34.52 value)
- $30 to see Boris on Saturday, December 13, at 11:55 p.m. (up to $45 value)
- Chus + Ceballos: This Spanish house and techno duo have rocked the global dance scene and officially remixed stars such as Madonna and Shakira.
- Randy Boyer: When he’s not steering clubs and memorizing which outlet converters to use on five continents, landing tracks on compilations of the world’s top DJs, or performing with Tiesto, Boyer hosts the popular BUZZ Radio show on WKSS FM.
- MO7S: Seen at Wakarusa and Burning Man and as a national finalist on BET’s Master of the Mix, MO7S once worked in animation, helping create episodes of Family Guy.
- Boris: Resident DJ of Miami’s Space, staple of Mexico’s BPM Festival and the Wet Republic in Las Vegas, and founder of Miami Music Week’s Get Wet pool party, this Russian native spins innovative funk and filth as heard in tracks such as “Foul Beats.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Therapy. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Therapy's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Every Friday and Saturday night, in the wee hours between midnight and 6 a.m., Providence's partygoers prepare to welcome the dawn at their after-hours haven. Therapy keeps the Sandman at bay and scares away roosters ready to jump the gun with an eruption of light, sound, and sensory overload wrought by top local and international DJs and performers. The fresh EDM these luminaries unleash finds as its soulmate one of the top sound systems in all of New England, plus hypnotic visual effects that make partygoers feel like they're danced their way out of Earth's orbit.