- $8 for a one-day G-Pass to the Edmonton Christmas Show (up to a $15 value)
- When: Thursday, November 28 through Sunday, December 1. The event runs 10 a.m.–10 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, and 10 a.m.–5 p.m. on Sunday.
- Where: Edmonton EXPO Centre
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the event schedule.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children 8 and under are admitted free.
Edmonton Christmas Show
- Bring the entire family, even your grinchy uncle: because there's something for everybody at the show
- Things parents will enjoy: hearing the music of Hey Romeo, browsing over 200 exhibitors' booths to get Christmas shopping done early, over $60,000 in gift giveaways, and seeing the magic of Sheldon Casavant
- Things kids will enjoy: getting their faces painted and their picture taken with Santa Claus, riding a pony, petting critters at the petting zoo, meeting Dora and Diego of animated fame, and seeing the magic of Sheldon Casavant
- What sets Sheldon apart from other magicians: he's been twice nominated as "Entertainer of the Year" by the Canadian Events Industry, was selected to appear at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, and can spell "Harry Houdini" without looking it up
- What sets Hey Romeo apart from other Romeos: they've won two Canadian Country Music Awards for "Group of the Year," and have played with Darius Rucker and Sugarland
- What to do if you're a big fan of the series Heartand: go to the show on Saturday, November 30, to see Canadian Screen Award-winning star Amber Marshall
- Stuffers on hand for stocking-stuffing: beauty and spa products, unique and novelty items, arts and crafts, and jewelry