- One G-Pass to see Tim McGraw
- When: Tuesday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rexall Place
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Ticket also includes entrance to K-Days festival
- C$51 for sections 205 and 215 in rows 25–41 and sections 204 and 216 in rows 21–41 (up to C$84 value)
- C$35 for sections 301–302 and 337 in rows 45–53 (up to C$58.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How many consecutive #1 albums he has: 11, so far
- A few of those singles you know by heart: “Don’t Take the Girl,” “My Next Thirty Years,” “Live Like You Were Dying”
- His award roundup: 3 Grammys, 14 Academy of Country Music awards, 11 CMA Awards
- His upcoming 13th album: Sundown Heaven Town
- What he’s rarely seen without: his large cowboy hat
- Why his face looks so familiar: he appeared on The Blind Side, Friday Night Lights, and alongside wife Faith Hill on SNL