Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this GrouponLive deal.
- $14 for one general-admission ticket to EffingHAM Music Fest (up to a $28.38 value)
- When: Saturday, September 28, from noon to 11 p.m.
- Where: Funfest Amphitheater
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.<p>
EffingHAM Music Fest
* Who's headlining?: [Brett Eldredge](http://www.bretteldredge.com/bringyouback), an Illinois native and soulful singer-songwriter who's opened for Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift * Songs of his you might hear: "Don't Ya," "Raymond," and "It Ain't Gotta Be Love" * Why he loves performing live: “That’s the place I feel more alive than anywhere...I want everybody in the crowd to feel the energy that I’m feeling from them.” * Who is [Logan Mize](http://loganmize.com/)?: the raspy-voiced singer behind the songs "Good Life" and "Nobody in Nashville" who's shared the stage with Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry, and Pat Green * Songwriter he admires most: Tom Petty * What isn't petty?: His second album, Nobody In Nashville, which charted at number 49 on the Billboard Country Albums chart. His pickup truck that runs on moonshine. * Who else is on the bill? Rock-infused country band and Battle for the Saddle winners [Brushville](http://brushfireband.com/) (formerly Brushfire), Montgomery Gentry opener and Illinois native [Drew Baldrige](https://www.facebook.com/DrewBaldridgeMusic), and local songstress/county fair veteran [Dani Flowers](https://www.facebook.com/daniflowersmusic) * Listening to music makes me hungry. Will there be food? Tell me or I'll eat you!: Yes. Burgers, fries, desserts, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages will be available throughout the fest.