What You'll Get
Country music harks back to a more courteous era, when kids still called women “ma’am” and men “daddy ma’am.” Tip your hat to the good ol’ days with this deal.
- $14 for one general-admission ticket to EffingHAM Music Fest (up to a $28.38 value)
- When: Saturday, September 28, from noon to 11 p.m.
- Where: Funfest Amphitheater
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup. <p>
EffingHAM Music Fest
- Who’s headlining?: Brett Eldredge, an Illinois native and soulful singer-songwriter who’s opened for Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift
- Songs of his you might hear: “Don’t Ya,” “Raymond,” and “It Ain’t Gotta Be Love”
- Why he loves performing live: “That’s the place I feel more alive than anywhere…I want everybody in the crowd to feel the energy that I’m feeling from them.”
- Who is Logan Mize?: the raspy-voiced singer behind the songs “Good Life” and “Nobody in Nashville” who’s shared the stage with Lady Antebellum, The Band Perry, and Pat Green
- Songwriter he admires most: Tom Petty
- What isn’t petty?: His second album, Nobody In Nashville, which charted at number 49 on the Billboard Country Albums chart. His pickup truck that runs on moonshine.
- Who else is on the bill? Rock-infused country band and Battle for the Saddle winners Brushville (formerly Brushfire), Montgomery Gentry opener and Illinois native Drew Baldrige, and local songstress/county fair veteran Dani Flowers
- Listening to music makes me hungry. Will there be food? Tell me or I’ll eat you!: Yes. Burgers, fries, desserts, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages will be available throughout the fest.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2013. Limit 20 per person. Redeem starting 9/28 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Funfest Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects TicketWeb's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.